Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with one of the largest hospitality companies who is in need of a sharp, experienced Administrative Assistant to support one of their SVPs and team. If you have at least 5 years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader, this may be the right opportunity for you! Apply now and give us call us a call at 703-821-1911!
- Heavy calendar management which will require frequent interaction with executives and team
- Arrange and prepare travel arrangements both international and domestic
- Create PowerPoint presentations for internal and external clients
- Event and meeting management: scheduling, creating and distributing handouts, transcribing meeting minutes for senior level meetings
- Assist with branding and edit documents to follow compliance
- Produce administrative work that is high quality and delivered on time
- Monitor and edit websites to ensure timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/GED
- Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years of Administrative experience
- Ability to access and accurately input information using computer word-processing, database and/or spreadsheet programs, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience supporting Senior Leaders
- Experience communicating effectively with senior executive level leadership and staff at all levels
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.