Commercial Delivery Account Manager
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
Commercial Delivery Account Manager Responsibilities
- Manage commercial delivery account relationships with our partners.
- Process Lagoon Import files for alternate products and correct errors as required.
- Manage single copy alternate product accounts, draw and draw ordering through Syncronex.
- Communicate with alternate product partners regarding customer service issues, data issues, file transmission issues and subscriber data.
- Reconcile TWP databases with alternate product partner databases using Excel.
- Invoice alternate product partners for delivery and transportation charges in Excel.
- Determine routing for alternate product and TWP subscribers.
- Gather and submit returns data for alternate products using TWP systems and outside publisher systems.
- Work with delivery partners to resolve Special Action Requests on Washington Post accounts.
- Handle subscriber complaints and help resolve them with delivery partners.
- Respond to subscriber calls and issues.
- Work with TWP contractors and managers regarding alternate product data and subscriber issues.
- Assist with accounting period closing, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Cover commercial delivery weekend operations (8-10 hours per weekend, Saturday, Sunday and holidays - normally one weekend per month)
- High proficiency with Excel and Word
- Extensive knowledge of Lagoon and Syncronex a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent thinking
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced work environment
- Good customer service skills
- Highly motivated with initiative