Senior Manager of Operations Engineering
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries—EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems— EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what’s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
.Hughes, located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is currently seeking a dedicated Senior Manager of Operations Engineering to join the team and directly support Manufacturing Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manage and organize all manufacturing process and test engineering functions.
* Ensure production capacity and processes meet business requirements and objectives.
* Manage Production Test and Process Development Teams.
* Facilitate cross functional relationships to establish and maintain positive work relationships.
* Recognize and analyze production problems and support timely solutions.
* Qualification/Skills (Know of the Job)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
* 8 or more years of related experience
* Knowledge of all aspects of electronics manufacturing processes
* Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills
* Work well in a team environment
* Knowledge of SAP.
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience with SAP
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience with a lean manufacturing environment.
* Demonstrated success with Six-Sigma or other problem solving methodologies, in a production environment
* Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.