Ultrasound Technologist Full-time Position Opening To Include Weekends. Responsibilities:
• Perform ultrasonic diagnostic procedures in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physicians.
• Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
• Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
• Maintain ultrasound and vascular lab equipment in appropriate operating condition.
• Maintain examination rooms and work areas. Order and stock all ultrasound and vascular lab supplies.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be ARDMS Registered
• Ability to operate ultrasound equipment.
• Ability to maintain quality control standards.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, management and peers.