Client Account Specialist
Our client is seeking a Client Account Specialist for its Reston, Virginia office. The Client Account Specialist will be responsible for all billing aspects for designated billing attorneys.
- distribution, logging, preparation, processing and mailing of client bills;
- uploading invoices to ebilling portals;
- prompt and accurate assistance to attorneys, clients and staff to resolve complex billing problems by providing billing and A/R analysis or adjustments;
- research inquiries regarding past and present billing;
- guidance and training to new billing attorneys as needed;
- filing and preparation of past month’s billing for electronic scanning;
- review and summation of engagement letters pertaining to special financial agreements;
- implementing and maintaining special fee and cost rate structures and maintenance of client and matter database.
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of one year prior billing/accounting experience.
A college degree and previous law firm experience is highly preferred.
Also preferred is previous law firm experience with Elite 3E and electronic billing.Additional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Allan Jackson