Cyber Security Intern
The MIL Corporation seeks talented high school graduates and upper class college students who are interested in learning how to solve challenging problems in the areas of offensive and defensive Cyber Security. MIL is approaching problems in Cyber Security that present opportunities to support the defense of our nation's critical infrastructure, support our nation's defense forces and emergency responders, and advance the capabilities of our government, military and private sector clients.
• A passion for solving challenging problems and advancing the state of knowledge and technology
• A student who is pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience in one or more programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java, and various other shell and scripting languages
• Knowledge of networking and network protocols
• Knowledge of systems administration on at least a single operating system
• Familiarity with software version control
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with object oriented programming techniques
• Knowledge of Cyber Security basics, Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework
• Hands on experience using Linux or other Unix operating systems
• Hands on experience using one or more command shells and scripting languages: Windows, Mac, Bash, Korn, Cshell, Perl, etc.
HS/GED, current College Student
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB