Seeking an Accountant/Biller for an international law firm located in the Reston, VA area. The Accountant/Biller will be responsible for all billing aspects for designated attorneys within the firm. The ideal person in this role must be one step ahead at all times, a quick thinker, possess strong communication and organizational skills. This firm has been recognized and named the #1 firm for diversity & firm and partners. They specialize in technology, health care, education and much more.
- Distribution, logging, preparation, processing and mailing of client bills
- Uploading invoices to ebilling portals
- Prompt and accurate assistance to attorneys, clients and staff to resolve complex billing problems by providing billing and A/R analysis or adjustments
- Research inquiries regarding past and present billing
- Providing guidance and training to new billing attorneys as needed
- Filing and preparation of past month’s billing for electronic scanning
- Reviewing of engagement letters pertaining to special financial agreements
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!Job Requirements
- 1+ year of billing/acct. exp.
- College degree (preferred)
- 1+ year of law firm exp.
- Elite 3E and electronic billing
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson