Senior Splunk Architect
Sparks Group is partnered with a growing automation cyber and cloud services company nationally supporting both Public and Private Sectors. We are looking for Splunk certified, architects and engineers ready to make the next move in their careers. If you have a STRONG Linux background, a minimum of 2 years experience in facing clients without a liaison, requirements gathering and on the spot troubleshooting of Splunk solutions in complex environments- this may be the opportunity for you. Hungry, passionate technologists apply today!
- Travel 50-70% of the time nationally supporting Splunk-centric solutions
- Ability to efficiently and accurately track expenses, receipts, and submit expense reports on-time.
- Serve as a self-driven consulting professional managing customer expectations and acting as a subject matter expert on the Splunk platform
- Self manage attention to and delivery of SOW defined deliverables with limited supervision.
- Implement Splunk Enterprise and associated "apps", provide capacity planning documentation, perform knowledge transfer, and report back to leadership throughout engagements.
- Position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance.
- Broad knowledge of cyber and automation applications and tools, integration experience of such tools into a Splunk solution
- Strong foundation in the Linux System OS in different flavors and willingness to complete pre-requisite Linux assessments prior to presentation to client.
- Experience working with storage subsystems (I.e. partitioning, Volume Groups, Logical Volumes, etc.)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.