Leasing Consultant - Weekend
- Utilize property leasing procedures to warmly greet prospective clients, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/benefit selling, close the sale and follow-up.Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal team member or a vendor.Utilize Max Lease Software to keep up with daily and after hour email inquiries and phone messages, and follow up with interested prospects.Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results.Maintain accurate client records in accordance with company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.Shop nearby properties in person, and by phone and email, to keep an updated understanding of the marketplace.Walk available apartments to know the product and make sure all apartments are market ready.
- Must be available weekends and be reliable and timely
- Basic computer skills, typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- High-energy and enjoys a fast pace
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- 1 year of sales/leasing experience or customer service experience