Principle Analyst Recruiter
Job Summary/Company:A national leader in the technology and financial industries is seeking top notch full lifecycle Recruiters. tThe selected candidates will be leading the ecruiting efforts for one of their small business technology divisions that builds and delivers innovative products. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity within a growing, innovative and tech-centered company, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 between 8-5 M-F.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process of Business Analyst hiring for Small Business and client partnership teams.
- Creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing the company's talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on the recruiting process, and negotiating job offers.
- Creative sourcing strategy including going above and beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market.
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., talent marketing, LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.) Consult with hiring managers on their talent needs Conduct job interviews and facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection Create and extend job offers and close identified candidates Leverage recruiting data to proactively provide status updates and hiring results to leadership and HR partners
- Provide a great end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers Advise clients and leadership on market trends and recommend more effective ways to attract and recruit great talent.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- 3+ years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter, staffing experience a big plus!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at a management consulting firm OR experience recruiting quantitative/Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Product Managers or Business Strategy Consultants
- 3 years of experience as a sourcing specialist
- 5 years of experience in hands-on client management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.