Senior Systems Engineer
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
The Ideal candidate must have;
• Thorough understanding of networking (including routing, masking, tagging, etc.).
• Thorough understanding of load-balancing and traffic management concepts, both local and global.
• Thorough understanding of F5-specific topologies and interactions.
• Thorough knowledge of F5 implementations including interfaces, high-availability, monitors, load-balancing algorithms, failover mechanisms, device management, upgrade and downgrade processes.
• Understanding of newer F5 products and modules for user authentication, remote access, and security enforcement (app firewall, data center firewall, network firewall the F5 way) and their integration with LTM/GTM.
• Thorough understanding of F5 hardware platforms including virtualization segregation and distribution at the hardware, software, and partition level.
A Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field and 18 years of relevant experience.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No