Seeking an experienced and well-rounded HR Director for a CPA firm located in the Rockville, MD area. The firm consists of about 200+ employees. The HR Director will be expected to wear and manage multiple hats in order to strive in this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience working in a public accounting or non-profit organization. The ideal person in this role will possess strong organization, communication, leadership skills, along with knowing their numbers and the operations of a firm.
- Ability to handle all internal accounting for the business/practice (payroll, client billings, cash flow forecasting, budgets, and special projects)
- HR matters (hiring/on-boarding/phones & emails)
- Insurance issues
- Office supplies
- IT matters, etc.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- 5+ yrs in public accounting or non-profit industry
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- M.Office - advanced
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson