Policy /Compliance Analyst
Are you passionate about insurance research and compliance? Do you have a keen attentiveness to detail? Is healthcare insurance a field of expertise for you? If YES, look no further! Sparks Group is currently hiring for Policy/Compliance Analyst to review policies and conduct research to ensure compliance.
- Analyze, prepare, and submit policies and certificates ensuring alignment with federal and state laws
- Relay communication as it pertains to filing status and approvals
- Maintain and track compliance resources
- Perform research to maintain and up to date understanding of laws and regulations in regard to insurance products
- File all relevant and needed forms
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in relevant field; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- 2+ years of related work experience
- A background in insurance: Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Experience in interpreting insurance laws
- High attention to detail
- A passion for conducting research and reviewing policies
- Experience with “System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings” software or SERFF is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.