Sr. Product Analyst
The Sr. Product Analyst is responsible for working with Product Management to manage a work group of health plan representatives that are both advisors on product direction and early adopters of new product capabilities. This role will involve developing and maintaining relationships with key representatives within health plans and coordinating and planning remote and in-person working sessions which they will attend. The Sr. Product Analyst will also serve as a point of contact for work group members through all phases of their solution adoption and implementation lifecycle, collaborating with Product Managers, Implementation Managers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure customer success. The Senior Product Analyst reports to the Senior Product Manager of CAQH ProView. This position is full time, exempt.
- Manage the work group end-to-end, including recruiting of key participants, planning and executing remote and in-person work group sessions, documenting and communicating decisions and ideas from the work group, and collecting and synthesizing content to communicate initiative progress and to engage and motivate work group participants.
- Lead regular customer-specific sessions to ensure that customer needs are being addressed, to promote collaboration on specific initiatives, and to support Product Management in discovery and research to inform product direction.
- Create and maintain product documents and presentation materials to support internal and external communications regarding solution operations.
- Facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders and product management.
- Support projects related to work group initiatives that are large in scope and complexity using industry leading project management standards.
- Track and communicate progress and status of assigned tasks and projects.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned by manager. Mentor new Solutions and CAQH staff in the functionality and customer interaction for CAQH sponsored solutions.
- Promote the adoption and usage of new ProView capabilities around group data exchange and artificial intelligence capabilities among work group health plans.
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the fundamentals of CAQH ProView.
- Demonstrated self-starter and creative thinker who can leverage unstructured, real world data and be comfortable thinking about solving problems using novel approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to business stakeholders using accurate, easy-to-understand, and compelling language.
- Ability to conduct market research and assist with the development of business cases, and conceptual design of solutions.
- Ability to document business, market or product requirements and create functional design specifications.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of departmental and corporate functions.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize a full plate.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, schedule-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in a product analyst, business analyst, management consultant role or equivalent position.
- 4-5 years of experience working in any software/product development role.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; healthcare administration, public health, or technology disciplines preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.