Administrative Support Assistant (CYS) NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1-Skill in operating a manual or electric typewriter and current automation system and software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel) required.
2-Must be able to type 40 words per minute (wpm).
3-Knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation and composition techniques needed to accurately type a variety of material from written sources or voice recordings.
4-Possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
1. Knowledge of formats, forms, typing policies and common terminology of the program for which the work is to be performed.
2. Experience working with Child and Youth Management System (CYMS) or a similar automated registration and usage tracking system used in a child care development center.
3. Experience working with E-Pay Blue Force or a similar automated time keeping/payroll entry system preferred.
** NOTE: Those qualified applicants who meet both the minimum qualification requirement(s) and highly preferred criteria(s) will be considered best qualified for this position and will be referred to the selecting official(s) first for consideration. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official(s). **
Note To Applicants: Qualifications must be clearly verifiable in your resume. Please ensure your resume accurately reflects the duties and responsibilities under each position you have held with each employer.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)