Needs Assessment Supervisor
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Needs Assessment Supervisor who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Needs Assessment Supervisor:
Provides Clinical guidance and supervision to NAC Clinicians, Coordinators and Receptionist.
Carries out the personnel activities associated with direct staff supervision; including performance management and employee relations functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs clinical oversight of clinicians in the Emergency Room and office, to include - Social Workers, Professional Counselors and RNs, Coordinators and Call Specialist and Receptionist.
Availability after hours and weekends to provide support to Emergency Dept.
Management of ER patient throughput.
Creates monthly schedule and is responsible for ongoing staffing.
Assists manager training activities and other projects as assigned.
Conducts clinical Assessments, refers to appropriate level of care, and facilitates admissions to BHWS when appropriate
Monday- Friday, 8:30a-5pm and as needed
Education and Experience Required:
• The above was held over from the clinical level, recommend the following:
• Minimum 5 years of clinical experience, including experience in needs assessment
• Minimum of 2 years direct clinical supervisory experience
• RN, LCSW-C or LCPC required.
• Licensed or certified as a clinical supervisor/what certification/license required?
• CPR Certification
• Experience in a Behavioral Health setting required
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.