AFS Documentation Specialist
Are you looking for a professional administrative role and work/life balance? Sparks Group has the position for you! Weâ€™ve partnered with a leading consulting firm for a part-time Monday-Thursday 20 hours per week opportunity. Call our Chantilly office at 703-620-6444 or submit your application today!
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Create Reports for Leadership
- Maintain Attendance and Visitor Logs
- Accept packages/deliveries
- Maintain and direct correspondence accordingly
- Ad hoc administrative projects (Excel and Word)
- Polished presentation and friendly demeanor
- MS Excel proficiency is required (testing is mandatory per the client)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to multitask reception duties and administrative projects
- Minimum 2 years in a reception or administrative role is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.