Entry Level Website Tester
Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has partnered with an Information Technology company looking for entry-Level Website Testers. This Part- time Opportunity offers the ability to work remotely. Apply today or call 703-620-6444!
- Candidate will test basic applications and links for selected websites to ensure basic user ability.
- Provide feedback/Reporting to Team lead to identify any issues.
- Report findings utilizing Excel
- Possesses an understanding of User Experience to improve functionality and usability between the customer and product
- Detail-oriented- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Analytical thinking - using logic and reasoning to reach conclusions and find strengths and weaknesses; Know what questions to ask, when/how to ask them
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Collaboration skills - Willingness to work in a team and foster cross team coordination
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Active listener
- Time management skills
- Flexible/Adaptable - Ability to multi-task and change directions as requirements change
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.