HRIS Data Analyst
HRIS Data Analyst
Prominent DC law firm is seeking an HRIS Data Analyst to be responsible for providing support to stakeholders using data from the Human Resources Information System. The candidate serves as a technical point of contact for all HR systems and maintains the data integrity and report writing responsibilities of the HRIS in order to ensure effective and efficient support of HR processes. Responsibilities will include:
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs (monthly, yearly and compliance reports).
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and/or reports; validating results to ensure consistency and accuracy of data. (surveys, compliance reports, benefits reconciliations)
- Ensure consistency of data in Headcount and FTEs between HR and Finance department.
- Routinely maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems and unexpected query results. Recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation of reports. Train others on reporting procedures as needed.
- Act as backup to HR team in entering information on employment changes in HRIS and other HR related systems.
- Act as system administrator for all human resources systems including HRIS, time and attendance system, talent acquisition and performance evaluation systems
A college degree is required. Candidate should have extensive experience in writing reports from software systems and have familiarity with HR Systems used in payroll, time and attendance, talent acquisition and performance evaluations. Candidate will need to download and manipulate data, set formulas and format reports. Superior critical analytical skills and quantitative skills are required in order to perform data quality checks and develop metrics. Proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel and Access is required. Candidate will need to work independently as well as part of team and use discretion in handling confidential information. Firm offers a great work environment and a generous benefits package.