Knowledge Attorney (DC-Barred)
DC-BARRED KNOWLEDGE ATTORNEY
LOCATION: Washington, DC (metro-accessible)
DC office of international law firm seeks DC-barred attorney to support the knowledge management and business development initiatives of their award-winning Antitrust Competition and Economic Regulation Group.
- Creating and maintaining model documents and precedents
- Training and educating lawyers on available resources
- Preparing high-quality training materials for internal and external training events
- Keeping lawyers up to date regarding market developments
- Collaborating with the Firm’s lawyers as well as the marketing & business development, learning & development, research intelligence, and information technology teams
- J.D. from a U.S.-accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- DC Bar
- At least three (3) years of law firm practice with experience in merger control, litigation, and/or investigations
- High level of technical competence
- Excellent drafting, research, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to work independently as well as collaborate in a team
Firm offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with law school transcripts to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you