Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has partnered with a well known hospital system in Washington DC who is looking for additional overnight support on the supply chain team. The Supply Technician is responsible for completing supply replenishment across all units within the Hospital. This key individual will manage the deployment and replenishment of patience care equipment and medical code carts, as well as identification and management of expired supply and cleanliness of Supply Chain distribution areas and supplies.
- Complete and follow Supply Chain standard operating procedures for supply replenishment across all supply nodes within
- the organization. Regularly checks, pulls, cleans, fills and receives supply bins for full replenishment.
- Ensures adequate and accurate supply levels at all times to meet the anticipated demand of clinical staff and end users.
- Respond to changes in supply demand patterns.
- Utilize supply management technology in accordance with Supply Chain standard operating procedures.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels of any STAT or mission critical items within Supply Chain staging area.
- Ensures all Supply Chain distribution areas and supply nodes are organized and clean in accordance with Supply Chain and
- Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Identify to Departmental management when maintenance of a supply node is required.
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met by checking and removing outdated and expired supply.
- Store, clean and deploy a variety of medical equipment maintained by Supply Chain to clinical end users across the
- Maintain clear communication between clinical end users and Supply Chain Distribution team.
- Communicate all supply interruptions including stock outs and backorders to clinical end users and departmental
- management as soon as information becomes available.
- Meets productivity work standards while demonstrating competency in job skills and knowledge by completing scheduled
- work in allotted timeframe.
- Performs other responsibilities as requested by Supervisor, Coordinator, Team Lead or Department Head
- Ability to meet the physical demand requirements associated with supply replenishment and equipment deployment in
- accordance with Supply Chain standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrates teamwork/cooperation in providing services to direct/indirect customers.
- Ability to maintain clear communication with departmental management, clinical staff and end users.
- Related experience in Supply Chain distribution in health care environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.