External Financial Reporting Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a large international government contractor that is nationally recognized and awarded throughout multiple major US cities to staff an External Financial Reporting Associate for their McLean, VA location. Salary range is $70-85K with benefits package.
- Analytical review of SEC financial reporting
- Ensure quality assurance of financial statements and variances
- Prepare audit schedules
- Post close journal entries
- Prepare financial reports
- Assist in the development of Internal controls (SOX)
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is a must!
- 2+ years financial reporting in a public or public accounting company
- Experience with GAAP, SEC, financial statements, variances, and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- This position requires US Citizenship
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.