Job Summary/Company:A global leader in the logistics and transport industry is partnering with Sparks Group to find an experienced, knowledgeable and well-organized Export Manager to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience maximizing transport efficiency and ensuring excellent customer service delivery for multiple domestic and international clients, supervising the professional development of staff members, and increasing profitability through analysis of financial data and reports. Apply today or call one of our Recruiters at 703-620-6444 to discuss the details of this exciting opportunity!
- Oversee all department activities
- Create long-term business goals and partner with upper management to ensure profit goals are met
- Review, prepare, and analyze financial reports
- Conduct performance reviews and work with internal staff on process improvement plans
- Develop performance metrics
- Resolve any issues and followup on inquiries from client contacts
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and driving growth
- Work efficiently with international clients; effectively handle multiple global accounts
- Excellent communication skills and leadership capabilities
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, cooperative environment
- 3-5 years managing international exports and supervising others is required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.