Business Development Representative
Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has partnered with an Innovative Design Firm who is seeking an experienced vivacious Business Development Representative who has experience with Live Events and Sales. This Amazing Direct Hire Opportunity is an Immediate need. Apply now or call 703-620-6444
- Acquire, on-board, and maintain relationships with clients
- Analyze marketing trends for new market penetration opportunity
- Collaborate with Marketing Department.
- Coordinate, meet, and present to executive level members of potential partner organizations.
- Travel as needed for scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Call on database of leads and prospects
- Assist with RFQ, RFI and RFP's
- Qualifications/Background Profile:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of recent experience in a business development/account executive role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills partnered with ability to handle objections and negotiate.
- Experience using CRM technology
- A successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the Event Planning industry
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.