Job Summary/Company: Are you interested in joining a dynamic company specializing in cutting-edge, multimedia holographic design and on the forefront of live event support? If so, our recruiters at Sparks Group are eager to speak with you about an Executive Assistant opportunity with one of our partners that is a leader in graphic development and immersive displays. Submit your resume for this exciting opportunity today or give us a call at 703-620-6444
- Manage complex calendars including scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements for the leadership
- Prepare presentations, documents and reports for management
- Manage regular communication with corporate and international teams
- Assist in the organization of meetings (including preparing executive meeting agendas and the town hall meetings) including locations, invitations, logistics, meals, etc.
- Handle invoicing and expenses processing
- Acting as a liaison for Executives direct reports
- At least 4 years of administrative support experience, preferably supporting senior level management
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree Preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Systems
- Previous office management experience a plus
- Previous experience with live events preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
- Outstanding internal and external client service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.