Job Summary/Company:Are you interested in joining a dynamic company specializing in cutting-edge, multimedia holographic design and on the forefront of live event support? If so, our recruiters at Sparks Group are eager to speak with you about an Office Coordinator opportunity with one of our partners that is a leader in graphic development and immersive displays. Call us at 703-620-6444 or submit your resume to discuss this exciting opportunity today!
- Coordinate, assist with, and participate in company sponsored events
- Answer incoming calls and transfer calls per request
- Greet incoming visitors, maintain visitor log and badges
- Manage office supplies and place supply orders as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of the office and kitchen areas
- Perform data entry and general clerical duties
- Minimum one year of related experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.