- Full Time
We are partnered with a SDVOSB IT services company supporting both Private and Public Sector agencies as a prime and sub contract holder for multiple programs. With competitive and comprehensive employment packages, our partner is committed to developing a technically strong and culturally diverse workforce. Currently seeking an Automation tester to join an existing team of manual and automation testers to support over 50 products and applications. The ideal candidate will support the design, building, testing, and deploying of effective test automation solutions that detect defects and validate performance as part of the SDLC.
- Identify tools and tests required for performance testing and validate SW requirements through functional, usability, performance, security, stress, compatibility, internationalization, ad-hoc, and regression efforts
- Analyze user stories, applications, and existing manual and automated test procedures to develop new and improved test plans, cases and scripts for evaluation and compliance
- Configure HW & SW test equipment in the environment and troubleshoot
- Position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance.
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree or 5 yearsâ€™ relevant experience related to job responsibilities may be substituted in lieu of degree for consideration.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.