As the Technical Recruiter/Talent Manager, you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruiting process to include: working closely with managers to assess staffing needs and ensuring that requisitions are opened efficiently, managing our candidate database and serving as the talent advisor in support of hiring managers and business development. In this role, you will assist hiring managers with the development of job descriptions ensuring consistent practices. As part of your duties, you will identify, interview, coordinate and extend offer packages, and maintain communications with new hires throughout the hiring process including conducting new hire orientation on-boarding.
- Manage new employee documentation processing and facilitate employee orientation
- Establish positive working relationships with hiring managers and capture leads to develop recruitment strategies per their business needs and upcoming projects
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times; demonstrate respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promote a harassment-free environment; build a diverse workforce
· Provide management with recruiting metrics as well as weekly status reports
Leveraging available resources â€“ candidate databases, social media, employee referrals, job fairs, etc. â€“ to source qualified candidates
Working with iCIMS to track, document and manage recruiting pipeline.
Experience in all aspects of recruiting life cycle (identifying, sourcing, interviewing, etc.)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated individual that can work independently or with a diverse team.
Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
Experience creatively sourcing through web, social media, referrals, organizations, career events, etc. to identify qualified candidates
· Strong organizational skills for effective management and prioritization.
At least three yearsâ€™ experience technical recruiting for Intelligence Community and Department of Defense contracts
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.