Admin and Tech Support Specialist
Job Summary/Company: A leading business management consulting group is seeking qualified Admin & Tech Support Specialists to work on a contract in Quantico, VA.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Position requires active TS/SCI clearance.
If you have administrative experience and an active TS/SCI clearance- APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911!
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out-processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as directed
- Position requires ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of administrative experience minimum
- Proficient computer skills
- Intermediate to high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System and timekeeping management programs a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.