- Full Time
Sparks Group has teamed with several prominent and successful companies in the Metro DC area to identify junior to senior-level Financial Analysts. The companies offer fantastic working environments and the opportunity to work alongside industry-leaders. Many positions are metro-accessible and close to great dining and entertainment!
- Drive month end close and forecast activities including general ledger entries, revenue recognition, expense accruals, expense forecasting and variance analysis
- Provides metrics and KPIs that improve the key drivers of operations and enable effective management, decision-making and execution
- Compiles and analyzes financial information using a variety of reporting tools
- Analyzes reports and accounts to ensure financial information has been accurately recorded
- Identifies trends and developments in business performance and reports them to management
- Performs analysis, financial planning and provides recommendations to senior management to achieve strategic goals
- Performs ad-hoc analysis to support strategy initiatives and special projects
- BS in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, business planning or accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and large ERP systems
- Experience using consolidation applications such as Host Analytics a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills required
- Self-starter with willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, and a strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.