Job Summary/Company: Growth phase tech company seeks innovative, dynamic and highly driven Recruiters to take applicants from source to close. This company is transforming the future of hospitality and travel. Apply below to consider joining at the ground level.
· Strategize with hiring managers to find, engage and retain top talent from similar industry
· Use creative and innovative methods and sources to uncover top talent
· Build and maintain candidate pipeline using sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
· Partner with a variety of teams across the company
· Stay in-tune with activity in various related markets and educate business on findings in order to effectively strategize
· Demonstrated record for building teams and partnerships with key stakeholders
· Solid recruiting process
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· An infectious passion to grow, learn, and evolve in a high volume growth phase organization
· Experience with Lever (preferred)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.