Gift Processing Assistant
Job Summary/Company: An established Washington DC nonprofit organization focused on refugee aid by the means of cultivating funds to provide refugees with access to shelter, food, water and medical care is seeking two dedicated and reliable customer service focused individuals. The holiday season offers increased volume in gifting and donations, the additional support is necessary to process these transactions quickly and professionally.
- Support Donor team with general administrative support.
- Maintaining and updating internal tracking database with donor contact information.
- Creating mailing lists and sending thank you letters out to donors.
- Answering donor calls and providing high level customer service and stewardship to those donors.
- Escalating donor questions to the appropriate team member and setting timeline for answer to donor.
- Processing mail and coding return mail.
- 2+ years in a customer service environment
- High level customer service and stewardship skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly reliable and dependable (increase work volume)
- Problem solving skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.