Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group is partnered with a leading business management consulting group that is seeking a seasoned Capture manager to strategize, obtain and execute the resources necessary to prosecute capture plans for their Intel Ops Group. The capture Manager will lead gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators, key success factors, price to win and value proposition. They will lead the construction of teaming relationships and partnering arrangements to include staffing and recruiting teammates, subcontractors and suppliers.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Position requires active TS/SCI clearance.
- Establishing and executing a capture strategy, establishing partnerships, and shaping new business opportunities to match with company capabilities and experience
- Manages the overall proposal capture effort from start to finish for identified opportunities.
- Works closely with business development to identify, assess, and capture business opportunities.
- Responsible for coordinating proposal development, review, production, and submission in alignment with the proposal development life-cycle, capture strategy, and corporate objectives.
- Coordinates, oversees, and incrementally improves the proposal development life-cycle.
- Maintains oversight of team activities and works with multiple employees supporting the proposal process and subcontractors on an ad hoc basis to ensure timely delivery of proposals.
- Manages teammate communications on identified opportunities before, during, and after proposal development.
- Ensure all government RFP requirements are clearly answered.
- Demonstrate skills in business capture management in competitive procurements across the Intelligence Community
- Interact directly with senior-level leaders to coordinate all phases of proposal development
- Identify, track, and execute tasks (i.e. compliance checklists, past performance research, pricing support, proposal quality control, data calls, updating opportunity files, etc.) that allow capturing various federal and private sector business opportunities.
- Facilitate the proposal development life-cycle from on-boarding to proposal delivery for identified opportunities
- Develop, distribute, organize, and maintain proposal schedules, compliance matrices, proprietary data, and all proposal documents in an accessible data store
- Identify staffing and personnel requirements in Government requirements and translate them into position descriptions for recruiting staff
- Minimum of 8 years of experience winning opportunities in support of the Intelligence Community, preferably with DIA
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Management or related field, or minimum of five yearsâ€™ commensurate experience specific to this position
- Must have prior experience working across various government platforms (i.e. FedBiz Ops, GSA, SeaPort-E, etc.)
- Proven track record in capturing a variety of programs, including pre-proposal and working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams
- Must have experience working with federal contracting teaming agreements as both a prime and subcontractor
- Must be familiar with the various levels of compliance requirements of proposals
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform well in a team environment and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position requires ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance, ACTIVE TS will be considered
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.