Beacon Global Strategies is looking for a well-organized, outgoing, motivated individual to join our Operations team as an Office Coordinator. Our firm provides strategic guidance to top multinational companies and leading industry disruptors in the areas of National Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, Cyber Security, and Foreign Policy. We believe in a hands-on, proactive approach to achieving results, and this is reflected throughout our Consulting and Operations teams.
The Office Coordinator will assist with front desk/reception duties, as well as work with the rest of the Operations staff to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the BGS workspace. Specific duties include keeping the physical workspace maintained in excellent condition, assisting with company events and internal workflows, and helping to ensure office technology and devices are kept operational. Individuals should have at least a Bachelor’s degree (or sufficient prior work experience) and maintain excellent organizational and communication skills. Prior reception or office coordinator experience is welcome, but not necessary.
- Welcome and greet guests, as necessary
- Answer, screen, and transfer calls from the BGS main phone line, as necessary
- Help maintain the physical condition of the BGS workspace and office technology environment
- Contribute to basic internal workflows and assist with staff onboarding
- Assist the Director of Operations/other Operations staff as necessary to ensure the BGS team has all of the tools necessary to function optimally
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable (1-2 years) work experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects across different disciplines
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Prior Reception/Operations experience a plus
The Office Coordinator is expected to commit 40 hours a week. The position includes competitive healthcare, retirement, and other benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
Application Process: Beacon Global Strategies has engaged Marcum LLP to support the recruitment team for this search. To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements, to: email@example.com. Please include the job title “Office Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Apply for Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly