Established Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking an experienced and professional Lease Administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Handle reviewing and interpreting commercial leases
- Updating the accounting software for approximately 20 properties and about 400 leases
- Overseeing calculations of all rental obligations
- Understanding of lease compliance for all lease-related payments, including base rent, percentage rent, operating expense (CAM), real estate tax and insurance obligations
- Calculate and post annual tenant operating expense reconciliations.
- Performs all calculations for budgeting potential rent and operating expense recoveries.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Lease Administration
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to understand, interpret and abstract complex commercial lease terminology
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word, and proficiency using lease management databases
- Strong written/verbal communication and critical thinking skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
- MRI knowledge a plus
- Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor