Not required - The job does not require any travel.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To qualify for this position at the FV-H level and to be creditable, you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year (52 weeks) of SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE equivalent to the next lower grade level of FV-G or GS/FG-10/11 in the Federal Service in the normal line of progression for this occupation in the organization. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE is experience which is in or directly related to the line of work of the position to be filled and has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE may include but is not limited to:
Experience tracking, preparing, and managing budgets, AND
Providing recommendations on budgetary requirements, organizing and maintaining annual budgetary records, interpreting and applying established guidelines; AND
Coordinating with multiple offices to accomplish assigned tasks and ensuring assigned tasks are completed based on priority and needs of the office; AND
Providing guidance on established administrative policies and procedures.
There are no educational requirements for this job.Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1) As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA.
In lieu of providing a KSA narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each KSA. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2) All applicants must include relevant examples of the SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE in your work history. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered.
3) Applicants may be asked to verify information on your application for employment with the FAA.
4) This announcement is also being advertised as AWA-ARP-19-0001CF-60074 for Federal Aviation Administration employees . Review each announcement before making application to determine your eligibility to apply.
5) This Level 1 (Low Risk) position requires favorable adjudication of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) background investigation prior to appointment.
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.