Customer Support Coordinator
- Utilize your tech savvy computer skills to support a growing organization
- Deliver world class service utilizing articulate and professional phone demeanor
- Apply your excellent work ethic in a team oriented environment
- Desire to work a set, full time 40 hours a week - 8 hours a day schedule - Work/Life Balance!
- Ability to multitask using research skills while simultaneously satisfying customerâ€™s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a â€œcustomer centricâ€ focused mindset
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.