Manager - Logistics ( Regional)
Job Summary/Company: Are you a natural leader with experience Managing Supply Chain within a warehouse setting? Sparks is seeking a well-rounded Regional Logistics Manager who has detailed financial experience and forward-thinking supply chain process control.
- The Regional Logistics Manager is responsible for controlling costs and supporting continuous improvements to productivity and systems within the warehouse. The Regional Logistics Manager is responsible for setting and achieving targets and cost positions within Supply Chain while ensuring on time service to the store network.
- Accurate receiving, picking, and shipping of stock
- Direct oversight and control of department
- Manage, coach, and train members of the workforce
- Provide all training materials and ensure that all team members fully comply with relevant training
- Responsible for minimizing costs and increasing efficiencies where possible
- Maintain results, analyze and assess performance and implement improvements
- Ensure all health & safety standards are adhered to and positively followed
- Support to all functions within the department
- Reduce costs and provide high level of service
- Train or guide the work of other team members on occasion
- MUST Have WAREHOUSE SUPPLY CHAIN Experience
- Knowledge of warehousing and warehousing systems, logistics, and supply chain
- Overall process of receiving selecting and shipping goods via a road transport network
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and people management, manage and control multiple projects and tasks with tight time deadlines
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.