Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative facilities services firm who is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist will be responsible for handling all tasks within all functional areas of Human Resources. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- HR SME to provide HR support to all levels of employees
- Manage new hire recruiting and orientation process
- Work closely in the creation and delivery in the career training & development area
- Maintain employee files/records and input data into database
- Administer compensation and benefit plans and act as a POC for all staff inquiries
- EEO reporting
- Knowledge of current ACA regulations
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in human resources or related field
- 3- 5 years of human resources experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding internal and external client service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time with efficiency and accuracy
- Government contract experience is required and international experience is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.