Project Implementation Support Specialist - Part-time
We have an immediate opening for a PT Project Implementation Support Specialist to work on a Health studies project. The best qualified candidate will be expected to work about 20 hours per week on a variety of tasks, including:
• Testing project website enhancements.
• Analyzing program policies and regulations using Dedoose software.
• Producing written deliverables regarding the program.
• Conducting outreach with Qualified Clinical Data Registries.
• Perform ad-hoc research tasks, as needed.
• A High School Diploma or GED is required to apply
• Must be able to work part-time (20 hours/week), Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm
• Prior Westat Experience
• Some college course work in Public Health or other related social science field
These assignments are temporary, hourly positions. Benefits are based on hours worked and tenure.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local.