Time & Effort Coordinator
The Time and Effort Coordinator will support post-award financial and effort management for sponsored programs awarded to the organization. The Time and Effort Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Grants Accounting Director, and will regularly report to and advise senior leadership in the Office of Grants and Contracts on relevant business process redesigns and assist on business office projects as assigned.
- Manage business processes related to identify and resolve expired funding for grant-supported employees; oversight of effort reporting; support for biweekly payroll processing
- Maintain and update employee salary and effort allocations. Interact with Principal Investigators, Department Administrators, and Office of Grants and Contracts staff, and analytical support to post-award financial management teams and leadership.
- Work extensively in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Finance, and will make daily use of the system to generate queries, reports, and carry out business-critical processes
- Has basic knowledge of the applicable OMB Circulars and other Federal regulations pertinent to grants and contracts accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin or related field
- Thorough understanding of office systems including interfaces between systems, advanced skills in Excel spreadsheets,working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM and Finance and query development
- Understanding of Regulations governing grants and contracts
- Communicate effectively with process stakeholders
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.