Job Summary/Company:Do you have 3 years of experience in medical affairs field? Do you have healthcare staffing experience? This could be the job for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a leading company in the telemedicine industry that is seeking a Credentialing Specialist. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Take part in tasks that involve credentialing, re-credentialing and licensing.
- Communicate daily with health-care facilities and agencies, educational institutions, state agencies, etc.
- Use email, fax and phone to gather information for verification purposes.
- Enter information into the company database (Echo).
- At least 3 years of experience in medical affairs field
- Experience with Joint Commission Accreditation Standards
- Strong data entry and MS Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Healthcare staffing experience is a plus
- CPCS or CPMSM certifications are both a plus
- Experience working within Echo
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.