Audio Visual Part-time Contractor
1 day left
- Full Time
The Audio Visual Contractor sets up audio visual equipment for events and meetings; supervises the functioning of audio visual equipment during events and meetings; maintains and stores and stores equipment between use; and sets up and runs a single camera to record meetings or events.
This position reports to the Director of Communications.
- Education: Experience in a related field.
- Certificates & Licenses: None required.
- Experience: Job related experience is required.
- Performs needs assessment for AV support to presentations, meetings, events.
- Sets up and operates audio visual systems of varying scales.
- Operates wired or wireless microphones, mixers, powered speakers, computer presentations with projectors and screen setups in differing combinations.
- Maintains audio visual equipment in full working order at all times.
- Transports audio visual equipment to and from a central location or storage place to the location of the meeting or event.
- Tears down audio visual equipment following an event and returns the equipment to its storage location.
- Operates analog and digital audio boards.
- Operates single camera video recording on location.
- Provides television studio technical support.
- Makes simple edits to video, including titles to ready material for posting.
- Performs other related duties to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of The Office of Communications.
- Evening and weekends may be required.