Mortgage Servicing Support
Kickstart your professional career! Are you facing another hectic holiday retail season with no time to spend with your own family? Do you prefer work hours that provide consistency and schedules that donâ€™t fluctuate? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you innately customer service oriented with the desire to work in a professional office environment. Do you have retail, restaurant, call center, receptionist or any direct customer interaction experience? If so, we have the opportunity you are looking for in Frederick, MD. $14 an hour just to start. Paid training.This is a great opportunity for someone who has transferable â€œpeople/service skillsâ€ and the desire to work in an office. NO OUTBOUND TELEMARKETING OR COLLECTIONS CALLS! Only inbound calls from existing customers who have questions regarding their accounts. We WANT to speak with you! 8-5 Mon-Fri. Submit your resume and then please CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration. Please donâ€™t let your resume get caught in cyberspace and ensure you CALL as the second step in the resume submittal process!
- Utilize your customer focused attitude to support an established organization
- Deliver world class service utilizing articulate and professional phone demeanor
- Apply your excellent work ethic in a team oriented environment
- Desire to work a set, full time 40 hours a week - 8 hours a day schedule - Work/Life Balance!
- Ability to multitask using research skills while simultaneously satisfying customerâ€™s needs
- Recent, related customer interaction experience reflected on current resume whether face to face or on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette with strong service skills
- MS Office computer proficiency is required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a â€œcustomer centricâ€ focused mindset
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.