Learning & Development Consultant
Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group is partnered with a national leader in optometry franchising industry to find a Corporate Learning & Development Consultant. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing learning programs that align to key business needs and enable the assimilation and professional growth of internal talent. The focus of this role contributes to the teamâ€™s ability to support the companyâ€™s overall organizational needs, to enable and improve employee performance, and ensure organizational productivity. The Learning & Development Consultant will apply tested adult learning concepts, instructional design theories, practices and methods that will follow our Center of Excellence delivery approach.
Work will span a number of areas: core training and compliance, management and leadership programs, instructional design and development, HIPO programs, career development programs, and more. The person in this role will vision, analyze, design, develop, deliver, implement and evaluate various curricula and learning solutions that impact multiple learners across the organization.
APPLY NOW or call 703-821-1911 to get into consideration!
- Partner with leadership and HRGs to understand learning needs
- Establish relationships and partnerships with SMEâ€™s and Stakeholder
- Develop, align and connect business needs to learning programs for all of our associates
- Design, develop and deliver practical, innovative and sustainable learning programs
- Apply 70/20/10 principles and good instructional design with each learning project
- Virtual and live facilitation of programs
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Responsible for new program development and maintenance of existing programs
- Overall project and program management of learning programs
- Evaluate training programs with metrics focused on training effectiveness and learning transfer
- Support creation and use of key learning analytics
- Conduct Performance audits, surveys, feedback panels and business ROI analysis on learning programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or higher concentrated in Adult Learning or general Studies
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Experience applying instructional design principles, adult learning theories, project management and story boarding.
- Optical Experience a plus
- Retail Selling Environment experience a plus
- Demonstrated success building and deploying business-aligned learning programs of all types
- Demonstrated impact of learning programs on learning and job function outcomes
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with virtual learning platforms (eg, webex, GoToTraining, etc.).
- Experience with various and diverse learning channels
- Experience with vendor management a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.