Healthcare Call Center / Consult Coordinator
Job Summary/Company: Are you a customer service oriented professional that carries a passion for helping others? Sparks Group has partnered with one of the nation's leading providers of physician's consultations and urgent care via telemedicine and is seeking Healthcare Call Center Reps/Consult Coordinators to join their team. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Field all incoming urgent calls and assess patient needs in a compassionate way
- Communicate with hospital staff and physicians efficiently and urgently to coordinate patient care
- Will provide Tier 1 technical support to partnering hospitals and physicians
- Responsible for escalating Tier 2 calls to appropriate support
- Will manage 4 monitors and 1 laptop to facilitate urgent care and prepare consults
- High Volume call center - 500 calls per day
- Availability to work weekends and/or shift work if needed as well as holidays
- High school diploma or GED plus relevant experience, college degree is preferred
- Experience working in a customer service oriented environment, retail, restaurant, call center, etc.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.