Web Developer – Enterprise Solutions
The Web Developer is responsible for the creation and development of websites and web-based applications using the standardized Web Technologies. It is the Web Developer’s role to work closely with the customer to determine requirements and apply appropriate methods to accomplish the goals for the customer. Duties include not only the development of new sites and web-based applications but also the maintenance and updating of existing projects and related documentation. A successful candidate must be willing to stay current with emerging technologies and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
The Web Developer performs such activities as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position,
including, but not limited to:
- Provides technical, design, development, testing & implementation skills ensuring strong
- optimization and functionality
- Evaluates and recommends new technology for IT enhancements
- Troubleshoots and identifies solutions to any issues or bugs identified
- Develops and maintains sufficient knowledge of the information and communication
- technologies used within the LCPS system in order to provide quality and timely support for
- web-based applications and to the users of those technologies
- Acts both proactively and reactively to define and resolve technical problems and to recognize
- and implement opportunities for technical improvements
- Performs related work as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field or equivalent experience in web development.
- Good database knowledge including SQL Server
- Strong visualization experience
- Experience in requirements management and project management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to working with customers on varied projects
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
The Web Developer reports to the Lead Web Developer.