Program Analyst (Evaluator)
50% or less - You will be expected to travel for this position. Please read the announcement for more details.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Prior to hire, the selectee must successfully complete a federal background investigation.
- Ability to travel (25%).
- Knowledge and application of performance measures, evaluation design, data collection management, project monitoring and analysis methodology.
- Expert ability in database management, Excel and relevant software to analyze and evaluate programs/data.
- Demonstrated successful project management skills working with internal business units as well as external consultants/contractors.
- Ability to communicate program evaluation outcomes/results to agency leadership for action related to program enhancements and improvements.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher degree in a related field.
- Applicants should thrive in an open, collaborative environment and bring an energetic and innovative approach to his or her work.
Bachelor's Degree or higher. Please be sure to read the "Qualifications" section.
ARC is an equal opportunity employer. Selection for this and any other position will be based solely on merit. ARC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or other factor prohibited by law. ARC will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact Allison Thiriez at 202.884.7712 or at email@example.comRead more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Candidates will be evaluated based on their experience related to the requirements of the position.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation Drug test required No