Sparks Group has partnered with a prominent company in Northern Virginia to find Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialists to assist in administrative, sometimes confidential, and complex tasks for the accounting department.
- Process checks, cash receipts, and payments
- Collect on short pays and follow procedure on over payments
- Prepare, cut, and run checks
- Handle vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience performing Accounts Payable/Receivable duties
- Experience with Costpoint or Deltek GCS Premier required
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment with the ability to remain organized
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.