Sparks Group has partnered with a local design and innovation consultancy to find a Visual Designer that can assist in the creation of useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. If you’re self-motivated, flexible team player that has great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity, this is the role for you.
As a Visual Designer, you will collaborate with art directors, project managers, user experience architects, content writers and producers to build on creative assets aligned to the client’s business needs, digital branding and overall web strategy.
- Minimum of two (2) years of design experience, preferably at a digital agency
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design.
- Command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Intermediate awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
- Able to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc.).
- Exceptional storytelling skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.